Nowadays, design and implementation of modern IoT solutions can be easy. This training is about how
to implement modern IoT solutions in Azure, powered by Azure Services and Power BI.
The content covers:
- Good practices in design and implementation of Azure IoT Solution
- Practical use-cases to implement IoT Solutions with Power BI
- Best options to integrate Power BI and other Azure services
- How to manage and represent live data in IoT solutions
- Options to use Power BI Embedded in modern solutions and especially in Azure IoT platforms.
During the course, you will see how can have a very good integration between Azure IoT components
and Azure Data Analytics platform.
Microsoft Power BI is an extremely agile product that enables us to analyze and display data in a variety
of different ways. This flexibility provides the capability to understand data in ways never before possible.
It is not needed to be a data scientist or power user to effectively use Power BI.
- Guidance how to design and implement Azure IoT Solution
- Best practices to use Power BI in IoT Solutions
- How to have good integration between Azure IoT components and analytics with Power BI
- Best options for analytics and AI using Power BI in IoT solutions
- How to create nice dashboards for monitoring using Power BI.
- Good practices how to manage live data in Power BI using streaming datasets
- How to use Power BI Embedded Analytics in IoT Solutions
- Module 5: Lesson 1 – What is Embedded Analytics?
- Module 5: Lesson 2 – What is Power BI Embedded?
- Module 5: Lesson 3 – Use cases
- Module 5: Lesson 4 – Power BI Embedded Licensing
- Module 5: Lesson 5 – Power BI Embedded Architecture
- Module 5: Lesson 6 – Application Development & Deployment
- Module 5: Lesson 7 – Demos