In this module, you will learn what is AI Builder and what option you have in AI builder and how you can use it in different scenarios. Lesson 1: Introduction to AI Builder, Power Apps, and Power Automate In this lesson you will see what AI Builder is and what possibility exist to use it in the different projects, and how to use it in Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Power Automate Lesson 2: setup AI Builder environment In this lesson you will learn how to set up and prepare the environment for the aim of the using AI builder and what you need to know before using it.
In this part, you will learn how to set up, Object detection, form processing, and Text classification and sentiment analytics, Binary prediction. Lesson 3: AI Builder for Object detection In this lesson, you will see what object detection is and how to set it up in the Power Apps. Then how to use it to create an application in Power Apps. Also, you can learn how object detection works. Lesson 4: AI Builder for Form Processing In this lesson, audience will learn what is Form processing and how it works, also will learn how to create a form processing model in Power apps and how to use it in Microsoft Flow and then analyze it with Power BI Lesson 5: AI Builder for text classification. Text classification helps us to group text based on some predefined labels. this lesson audience will lean what is text classification and how to use it Lesson 6: AI builder for Text Analytics In this lesson you will learn what is Text analytics, how to set it up in Power Automate. Sentiment Analysis, Keyword extraction, and Language detection will be explained in this lesson. Lesson 7: Business Card Reader Business card reader is another AI Builder feature that can be used to extract the information in a business card. You will learn how to set it up and how to use it to create an application that scans a business card and store back the data in outlook contacts. Lesson 8: AI Builder for Binary Prediction In this lesson first some introduction to the predictive analytics and what is binary classification, also how to set up and use it in AI builder and how to use it in other applications will be presented
- Lesson 3 Part 1: AI Builder for Object Detection
- Lesson 3 Part 2: AI Builder for Object Detection
- Lesson 3 Part 3: AI Builder for Object Detection
- Lesson 4 Part 1: AI Builder for Form Processing
- Lesson 4 Part 2: AI Builder for Form Processing
- Lesson 5 Part 1: AI Builder -Set up text classification
- Lesson 5 Part 2: AI Builder for text classification in Power Automate
- Lesson 6 Part 1: AI Builder for Text Analysis – Sentiment Analysis
- Lesson 6 Part 2: AI builder for Text Analytics – Keyword extraction
- Lesson 6 Part 3: AI Builder for Text Analytics – Language Detection
- Lesson 7: AI Builder for Business Card Reader
The aim of the Module 3 is to provide the latest changes happen to the product. In Lesson 9 and 10 the update happen for the form processing and text classification has been mentioned.