Solution Architects for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform lead successful implementations and focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations.
A Solution Architect has functional and technical knowledge of the Power Platform and model-driven apps in Dynamics 365, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and other third-party technologies. A Solution Architect applies knowledge and experience throughout an engagement. The Solution Architect performs proactive and preventative work to increase the value of the customer’s investment and promote organizational health. This role requires the ability to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
This training course helps Solution Architects to build experience across functional and technical disciplines of the Power Platform and model-driven apps in Dynamics 365, including how to facilitate design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, availability, storage, and change management. This course guides Solution Architects through the different phases of a typical project engagement to define functional and non-functional requirements and identify the most appropriate solution to implement.
- Module 2: Lesson 1 – Initial customer discovery
- Module 2: Lesson 2 – Customer communication strategy
- Module 2: Lesson 3 – Identify solution components
- Module 2: Lesson 4 – Identify potential third-party components
- Module 2: Lesson 5 – Initiate solution planning and design process
- Module 2: Lesson 6 – Design data and security model
- Module 2: Lesson 7 – Design integrations